two way hood...this works for both inward and outward facing babies.
- can's drop this! The anchor straps and buckles secure the unit to the infant carrier.
elastic drawstring and a cord stopper allow for a snug fit
cover the head...we lose a lot of body heat if we don't cover our melons.
- using the baby parka with your carrier makes using your carrier way better. You don't have to struggle to shove your snowsuit clad baby into the carrier, instead let the carrier coat dress your infant carrier.
- we were on Dragons' Den and pitched this carrier coat. Watch and find out whether we got a deal or not.
reflective tape is used because we know it gets dark really early in the winter.
- when you use our carrier coat there is no more fiddling with blankets...leaving you handsfree to do what ever you want tot do. Dog owners report that they can still 'poop and scoop'.
- depending on the stroller some clients have told us that this carrier coat works on it.
- the foot pouch keeps feet toasty and warm. It also catches kicked off shoes and socks.