toddler coat features
When worn as a poncho, the toddler can be buckled into their seat without extra bulk and not compromising the safety or function of the harness system in the car seat. The toddler coat has made traveling in the winter with a toddler a lot safer and easier!
Located along each sleeve of the coat, an open ended zipper runs the full length. When the zippers are closed the toddler coat is being worn as a coat and can be used outdoors as a winter coat.
To use in the toddler seat: unzip the sides which separates the front and back of the coat. The back can be lifted and placed over the back of the seat…this removes any bulk that would lay behind the child's back. The child is sitting directly on the seat and is then buckled from under the toddler coat avoiding any bulk.
Check out our how-to-use video:
- reflective tape: it gets dark early in the colder months, more visibility means more safety
- triple layered fabric: wind and water resistance microfibre outer layer, Powderfill™ thermal interlining and an anti-pil fleece interior
- care: machine wash cold and dry on low heat or air dry
- front centre zipper: makes it easy to take off, avoiding overheating, some 2 year olds are able to unzip, take it off and use as a blanket
- generous size: coat can be used from newborn to 5 plus
- customers reported: using our parkas in -40 c/f windchill, not that we recommend going out in that temperature
- proudly made in Canada: where we know a thing or two about winter