As a new parent/shopper, we know a lot of time is spent researching a product before it is purchased. For this reason, we decided to explain to you, why baby parka products cost more than our US competitors.
The baby parka™ stroller cover will keep your little one warm during the colder months. It is designed to fit from newborn to 5 years plus.
Feed stroller straps through the seat belt slats of the the stroller cover to secure to your stroller. This cover works with a 5 point harness system.
Check out our how-to-use video:
- centre zipper: makes it easier to get in and out - perfect for days when you don't want to deal with snow pants
- boot zippers: at the bottom opens up the cover so dirty, wet boots can hang out
- hood: unzip when not in use
- bungee cord system: sewn into the back of the cover allows you to adjust the length and width of the cover, creating a customized fit
- one size and one piece: no additional pieces to purchase or lose
- versatile: cover works in a sled, bike trailer, wagon and anywhere you can imagine
- reflective tape: it gets dark early in the colder months, more visibility means more safety
- triple layered fabric: wind and water resistance microfibre outer layer, Powderfill™ thermal interlining and an anti-pil fleece interior
- customers reported: using our parkas in -40 c/f windchill, not that we recommend going out in that temperature
- care: machine wash cold and dry on low heat or air dry
- proudly made in Canada: where we know a thing or two about winter